Thursday, September 25, 2008

New at This.......

We are Donovan, Aimee, Travis and Ali from Weatherford Texas! Let me start by telling you something about each of us......

Donovan is a plumber at a hospital in downtown Fort Worth. He was born and raised in Weatherford. He graduated Weatherford High in 1989. He likes his job, it is much easier than what he was use to. He worked outside construction for most of his life. Now he has the luxury of working inside. He loves to ride his motorcycle!

I work at a small company in Fort Worth, I collect money and sit in front of a computer all day. I was born and raised in Fort Worth. I moved to Weatherford in 1998. My job is good the best part is the hours, I am home before the kids get home. My number one hobby is my kids.
We met in 1995, we were friends, dated, lived together and then married in 1999. We have two beautiful kids! It is sad to say that right now our lives do not consist of luxury vacations and all that, our lives revolve around our kids, we have fun though.

Travis is 17 and a SENIOR at Weatherford High School. I cannot believe it. He played soccer up until this year he decided that going to school at 9:00 and getting out a 1:00 was more important than playing soccer. He is a great kid and I cannot wait to find out what awaits him after school. He spends most of his time working. He is currently employed at a local pawn shop. The rest of his time he spends with his girlfriend.

Ali is 15 and a sophmore at Weatherford High School. I do feel old since both of my babies are in High School now! She will be getting her license in January 2009. She is so excited, me not so much! She spends all of her time with her friends and her boyfriend. She is the one that keeps us the busiest. Every weekend our house is the hang out house. I can have anywhere from 3-20 kids at our house at any given time between 4:00 Friday to 6:00 Sunday. It gets a little busy, but we all love it!!

So.... if you need somewhere to go on the weekend come see us. If we are not home we will probably be doing local activities, football games, rodeo, etc... come and join us!

No comments: